Monday, May 4, 2009

Again!

Yea, again! I'm sick again! I went to Tawau on Labour day. Alex gave me a lift to thr. We started our journey at about 5.30a.m. Halfway, we stopped at Jeet Li, a vegetarian restaurant in Lahad Datu to have our breakfast. At about 10.00 a.m I arrived at Rev. James Wong's house. I had an enjoyable time watching at d iguanas which are reared by his son. We had lunch together. Then in d afternoon, I, Jessica, Sow Ken and David went to shopping in Eastern Plaza. Tawau has a new shopping complex. People in Tawau r so rich. Their houses r so big n d designs r nice as compared to houses in Sandakan. I guess tis is d reason y we still do not have a shopping complex in Sandakan.
After d shopping spree, we went to eat sate at d roadside. I had forgotten that I'm allergic to oily food. Tat night, Sow Ken had a stomachache. But I was still fine, my health still in tip-top condition. Early Saturday morning, all of us had breakfast together in a popular pork mee restaurant. D mee was quite oily as they used pork's oil as gravy for d mee. My nightmare came when we went to church. I had headache. When d matrimony was about to start, I felt d waves in my stomach. I went to toilet but couldn't discharge d wastes. I was afraid. I knew if this persisted, my intestines would cramp again. It didn't take long to prove that my intuition was true. I suffered acute pain in my abdomen. I could even feel d heat in d intestines as it swell up. I was dizzy at tat time. Luckily, Caroline helped me to find a church member to give me a lift to d nearest clinic. D doc suggested to give me an injection but I rejected. I insisted to have pill instead to relieve my pain.
Then, they sent me bck to d bungalow owned by pastor's friend. I rested on d bed helplessly. On d bed were a lot of ants. I was bitten by d ants. In and out, I went to toilet frm about 11.30 a.m till 5.00 p.m. I couldn't figure out how many times I went to d toilet. I took painkillers but enable to ease my pain. I'm lucky to have thoughtful friends like Caroline and Ah Man. They bought me isotonic drinks as I faced serious fluid loss.
Many church members came to visit me. They suggested me to move to Kingston Hotel which is in d town n near to Maxim Restaurant (place where d wedding banquet was held). Luckily, Ah Man has GPS handphone so he gave me a lift to d hospital. Siew Yee and Ms. Yap accompanied me to hospital. I didn't need saline solution as I wasn't tat dehydrated like last time. The staffs in d emergency ward of Tawau Hospital r reli bad if compared to Sandakan Hospital. They r slow n irresponsible. D doc asked me to go home n rest. He promised to give me a call when my urine test was out. But he didn't. D stupid him even asked Ms. Yap to buy me KFC to eat. Can u imagine a doc like tis? How can I trust him?
D next day, Mr. Vun gave me a lift to Tawau airport. I went home via Mas Wings. Only 7 passengers in d fokkel that can support 50 passengers.
On Monday morning, I went to c Doc Thien. He asked me to avoid oily food n dairy products. My diarrhoea subsided, but I still can feel d waves in my stomach. To Rick Warren, life is a series of problems. To me, my life tis yr is a series of sickness. Haih...

Green iguana in action!

Tis photo was taken when my suffering was about to begin